- Molecular Weight 258.16 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- Solubility a slightly higher surface area and a slightly lower density.
- Molecular Formula H2Al2Si2O8H2O or Al2Si...
- Physical Form Powder
- Product Type Chemical
- Structural Formula Al2O3(SiO2)2(H2O)2
- Ph Level 22.5.
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 26 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- H2Al2Si2O8H2O or Al2Si...
- a slightly higher surface area and a slightly lower density.
- 258.16 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- 10 Kilograms Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Calcined Kaolin have been universally used in water base paints because of their excellent balance of properties and cost performance.It is also finds in various industries like paints, paper, rubber, printing ink, detergent and ceramic industries. It is in a high demand in the global market.
Our range of Calcined Kaolin is widely appreciated because of its remarkable features such as purity, precise pH value and long shelf life.