- Melting Point 2,072 C (3,762 F; 2,345 K)
- Molecular Formula Al2H2O4
- Product Type Chemical
- Density 3.987g/cm3 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Molecular Weight 119.977 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- Shelf Life 5 Years
- Ph Level 7 -9.
- Supply Ability : 10 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 52 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- 2,072 C (3,762 F; 2,345 K)
- 3.987g/cm3 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- 5 Years
- 119.977 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- 7 -9.
- 10 Kilograms Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Our customer-centric approach and sound capabilities enable us to emerge as a trusted organization engaged in offering Calcined Alumina. It is the basic raw material for heat-resistance and corrosion-resistance products. We process this powder using best quality compounds, sourced from trusted vendors. It is used in high-alumina refractory, high level ceramic products, sparking plug and electronic ceramic parts. We offer this Calcined Alumina at affordable prices to clients.
- Free of metallic iron
- Stable in high temperature
- Extended shelf life
Calcined Alumina is the basic raw material for heat-resistance and corrosion-resistance products, such as high-alumina refractory, high level ceramic products, car used sparking plug, electronic ceramic parts, material for iron and steel oven, high temperature friction material and polishing grinding products, etc.
Country of Origin
Made in India
Other Products in 'Natural Mineral Chemicals' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.