- Shelf Life 5 Years
- Physical Form Powder
- Density 1.9 - 2.1 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Melting Point 1,713 Deg C (3,115 F; 1,986 K)
- Molecular Formula (SiO2)n or SiO2 or O2Si
- Product Type Chemical-
- Molecular Weight 60.084 g/mol Grams (g)
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 40 INR/Kilograms
- 200 Kilograms
- 1.9 - 2.1 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 1,713 Deg C (3,115 F; 1,986 K)
- 5 Years
- 60.084 g/mol Grams (g)
- (SiO2)n or SiO2 or O2Si
- 10 Kilograms Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
We have extensive experience in the market that empowers us in emerging as a trusted organization engaged in offering Precipitated Silica. This powder is used as the additives in many tyre industry, plastic industry, shoe industry and animal feed industry. packed in moisture free materials, we make available the entire array of Precipitated Silica to the customers in different quantity packaging options. Also, this powder is considered as the best scientific solution that is used in construction industry with positive effects.
- Excellent transparency
- Excellent fluidity
- Good dispersion properties
Silica or Silicon dioxide (SiO2) in its pure form is colorless to white. This is Pure Silica produced by Precipitation process. Ours Precipitated Silica are amorphous Precipitated Silica. We are manufacturing this product by indigenously developed State of art novel precipitation process technology. During manufacturing, the particle size, shape, Bulk Density, and purity is closely controlled to ensure product quality & uniformity.
Important Properties : The important properties of our Precipitated Silica relevant to various applications are:
- Reinforcing agent to Polymers especially Rubber.
- Prevent agglomeration of particles and acts as a de-agglomerating agent.
- Thickening Action
- Inert in nature.
- Low oversize particles.
- Customized BD
Paint & Agro Industries
Adhesives,Agrichemicals,Oil Field Chemicals,Food Additives