- Density 1.24 g/cc. Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- Melting Point 1600 to 1730 C.
- Usage WELDING ELECTRODE,PAINT INDUSTRIES
- Storage Room Temperature
- Appearance LIQUID
- Molecular Weight 154.279 gmol1 Kilograms (kg)
- Physical Form Liquid
- Click to View more
Price And Quantity
- 300 Kilograms
- 38 INR/Kilograms
- 1.24 g/cc. Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- 1600 to 1730 C.
- WELDING ELECTRODE,PAINT INDUSTRIES
- Room Temperature
- 154.279 gmol1 Kilograms (kg)
- 1-2 Years
- 20 Kilograms Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 300 KGS BARREL
- All India
We are the prominent manufacturer, exporter and supplier in market, involved in providing premium quality Potassium Silicate to our customers. Due to its quick dry, good plasticity, and little scattering in welding, our offered silicate is used as adhesive in making welding rods. Prepared and packaged in our latest laboratory, it is supplied in premium quality plastic cans in standard sizes. Our esteemed customers can get this Potassium Silicate from us at market leading prices. .
- Potassium silicate is widely consumed by welding electrode manufacturing companies.
- It can also be used in paint manufacturing and acid proof furnace lining.
- K2O : 12 - 14%
- SiO2 : 26 - 28%
- H2O : 50 - 55%
- Mol. Ratio (K2O : SiO2) : 1 : 2.8 - 3.2
- Viscosity at 300C : 40 to 60 secs in B4 Cup.
- Longer shelf life
- Balanced pH level
- Pure quality